Ways to Get Food
When is the Drive-Thru Food Distribution open?
- Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday 10:30am-12:30pm
What if I am unable to leave my home or don’t have transportation?
- Call the hotline at (515) 957-2900
What information do I need to provide to get food?
- You will be asked family last name, zip code, and number of people in your family.
Ways to Volunteer
How do I get involved and volunteer?
- Click the button below and we’ll contact you within 24 hours
- Parking lot team – Members of this team help to direct traffic, gather required information, get cars to the pick up area.
- Food Distribution team – Members of this team will bring the supplies out and place them in the trunks of vehicles.
- Packing team – Members of this team will pack the supplies into bags ready to be distributed.
- Delivery team – Members of this team help to deliver supplies to people who are unable to leave their home.
***You will be required to complete a waiver form and be willing to wear a mask and gloves.***